Date : 08.07.16
Venue : Staff Club, Nahortoli T.E.
No. of Participants : 25 nos.
Time : 4.00 PM to 6.00 PM
Lead Trainer : Mrs. Gayatri Siddhanta assisted by the Pepper Mitra and the Pepper Core Team of Nahortoli
Theme: SUSTINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS (SDGs)
Boost Female Entrepreneurship by training, support and access to markets and supply chains.
Supporting the growth of micro-, small- and medium-sized enterprises among women-folk.
1. Mrs. Rinkumoni Datta (Nahotroli)
2. Mrs. Nazma Begum (Nahortoli)
3. Mrs. Jina Rajput (Chubwa)
· We are glad to inform all that awareness have been generated from the previous trainings sessions given since last 2 years on the above subject.
· As most of the staff member in estates have started keeping 2-3 bush pepper plants in their household and are getting fresh black pepper for their domestic use.
· This is a positive sign.